Photo not Found

DunkerDunker Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited July 19, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I just logged onto my site DunkerVision.smugmug.com and half of my photos are "photo not found".

I have not been doing anything with smugmug today and they were all here yesterday. I am very concerned.

PLEASE HELP!!
Chris "Dunker" Barclay

DunkerVision.smugmug.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2006
    Dunker wrote:
    I just logged onto my site DunkerVision.smugmug.com and half of my photos are "photo not found".

I have not been doing anything with smugmug today and they were all here yesterday. I am very concerned.

PLEASE HELP!!
    It's all looking fine to me, IE6 and FF. What browser, have you cleared cookies and cache? Are you behind a corp firewall?
  • DunkerDunker Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2006
    Thanks
    Andy wrote:
    It's all looking fine to me, IE6 and FF. What browser, have you cleared cookies and cache? Are you behind a corp firewall?

FF is my browser and clearing cache did the trick, thanks.

While I've got your ear, do you know why my keywords on the homepage says "top 255 keywords displayed" when there are actually only about 45 listed? I have my control panel set to show 500.
    Chris "Dunker" Barclay

DunkerVision.smugmug.com
    edited July 18, 2006
    Dunker wrote:
    FF is my browser and clearing cache did the trick, thanks.

While I've got your ear, do you know why my keywords on the homepage says "top 255 keywords displayed" when there are actually only about 45 listed? I have my control panel set to show 500.
    :nono you actually have it set to show 255 in your control panel :D
  • DunkerDunker Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    :nono you actually have it set to show 255 in your control panel :D
    Fine, its set to 255, why is the only 45 (or so, please don't count them and tell me there are actually 47)

The point of my question is that I have it set higher than the amount of keywords that are showing. Particularly I'm wondering why my newest keywords have not been added, such as "Duluth" and "Lake Superior" are not listed, they are however searchable.headscratch.gif
    Chris "Dunker" Barclay

DunkerVision.smugmug.com
    edited July 19, 2006
    Dunker wrote:
    Fine, its set to 255, why is the only 45 (or so, please don't count them and tell me there are actually 47)

The point of my question is that I have it set higher than the amount of keywords that are showing. Particularly I'm wondering why my newest keywords have not been added, such as "Duluth" and "Lake Superior" are not listed, they are however searchable.headscratch.gif
    There's a small delay in indexing them to your page. I'll see what I can find out about the other thing :D