geraldfinnegangeraldfinnegan Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
edited July 20, 2006 in Holy Macro
The Doorway

82614590-L.jpg
www.finnegan.smugmug.com

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    wow it looks like door way to some other planet of alliens Btw what is inside ?
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • geraldfinnegangeraldfinnegan Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    Re Reply
    Thanks for the comments-
    it's a resturaunt/diner with the owner - bored - standing out in front on Broadway in New York. The rest is just weird processing - it was awhile ago so I can't remember exactly how I did it, but playin with hue and saturation was ovbiously part of it-
    Best
    Jerry
    www.finnegan.smugmug.com
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    The Doorway

I'm sorry but every time at look at this guys butt I see a lion walking eek7.gifrolleyes1.gif Can you see it ??? ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    I'm sorry but every time at look at this guys butt I see a lion walking eek7.gifrolleyes1.gif Can you see it ??? ... Skippy

Yep! good eye Skippy. :D
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    Skippy wrote:

ne_nau.gif what can i say :uhoh
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery