Lia

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited July 20, 2006 in People
My fastest turnaround of late. We shot on Sunday, and her set went up last night. Just one of those weird times when I happened to be working on it, her look was what was needed, and I had the time to finish up.

lia-071606-180.jpg

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    Hi Chris

I see green cast and green fringe on the bra. The cast is correctable easy in photoshop. The fringe, you should try Shay Stephens' Color Fringe Remover, a great action: $10

www.shaystephens.com/ca.asp

Love the pose and look!
  • camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Chris

I see green cast and green fringe on the bra. The cast is correctable easy in photoshop. The fringe, you should try Shay Stephens' Color Fringe Remover, a great action: $10

www.shaystephens.com/ca.asp

Love the pose and look!

I tend to like the green cast, caused by all of the foliage at this location, but I do acknowledge that many do not. I also like broccoli, much to the dismay of my kids. The fringe, yeah, I've been accepting that as a price I pay for the way I shoot - but I'll check out the action!
  • retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    I actually like the green cast, the fringe on the neck up to her mouth is a little bit disturbing though. Great shot! thumb.gif
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    I took a look at the gallery. Great shoot! Very cute girl! Very nice work!

I actually think this is one of my least favorite images from the shoot (but still a nice image).
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    What strikes me when I look at the picture are 3 things:
    1. st The background: Is that a factory ? It's looks like ... Is this to be meant ?
    2. ed The sun on the shouder's model.
    3.ed Her hand in clumsy position.

There is a green cast as Andy pointed.
    Me, as no expert, I did not noticed it !

The young girl is gorgeous: Younth and Beauty.

Nice picture.
    More. More.

Saúde. thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    The blown highlight on her arm really spoils this photo and it is a pity as otherwise it is a great shot. I agree with you the colour cast is not an issue here, especially if the photo is seen along the others in the series, like on your website.
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    The blown highlight on her arm really spoils this photo and it is a pity as otherwise it is a great shot. I agree with you the colour cast is not an issue here, especially if the photo is seen along the others in the series, like on your website.
    The highlight isn't blown. headscratch.gif It's just the sun...?