Another Smugmug user & password

chrisjleechrisjlee Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
edited July 20, 2006 in SmugMug Support
So I followed the rules. I checked the documentation first and did a search.

I'm looking to find an easy way to add another user to access our smugmug space. Not a guest one but one to add and manage the galleries. Currently, my partner has to logon with my user and password. Is there an alternative?

My reason is the following:
I use my smugmug space to put photos up from whatever events and shoots. I work with another photographer and we would like both our work on the same webpage. We're partnering together and I would like for people to know what is his work and what is my work.

Thanks in advance.
---
Chris
Detroit Wedding Photography Blog
Canon 10D | 20D | 5D

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    chrisjlee wrote:
    So I followed the rules. I checked the documentation first and did a search.

I'm looking to find an easy way to add another user to access our smugmug space. Not a guest one but one to add and manage the galleries. Currently, my partner has to logon with my user and password. Is there an alternative?

My reason is the following:
    I use my smugmug space to put photos up from whatever events and shoots. I work with another photographer and we would like both our work on the same webpage. We're partnering together and I would like for people to know what is his work and what is my work.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi, sorry but there is only one login per account. Pro accounts can set up a guest password. So no, there is no alternative to the one you are using.