Catagorize bugs?

NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
edited July 21, 2006 in SmugMug Support
If I missed it somewhere just zap me, :rolleyes
Are there clickable links somewhere to look up a bug or problem based on subject, rather than a 15 page thread? I just can't sit for hours looking, reading, although the subjects are informational and I appreciate the Bug thread, is there a way to catagorize so we can quick check for similiar problems/fixes? Search words aren't always accurate.

Thanks for just whipping me around and pointing me in the right direction, lolol. You guys are great.

I'm still having the .dll crashes on my smugmug pages, no where else on my machine tho....

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    Netgarden wrote:
    If I missed it somewhere just zap me, rolleyes1.gif
    Are there clickable links somewhere to look up a bug or problem based on subject, rather than a 15 page thread? I just can't sit for hours looking, reading, although the subjects are informational and I appreciate the Bug thread, is there a way to catagorize so we can quick check for similiar problems/fixes? Search words aren't always accurate.

Thanks for just whipping me around and pointing me in the right direction, lolol. You guys are great.

I'm still having the .dll crashes on my smugmug pages, no where else on my machine tho....
    Hi Linda, there's nothing in the bug thrad about .dll crashes.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&hl=en&q=site%3Awww.dgrin.com+.dll+crashes&btnG=Google+Search

Is there another topic you want me to search for?
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Linda, there's nothing in the bug thrad about .dll crashes.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&hl=en&q=site%3Awww.dgrin.com+.dll+crashes&btnG=Google+Search

Is there another topic you want me to search for?

clap.gif You did a funny and you sure are working late, Andy!rolleyes1.gif

I see I have some heavy reading here....thanks for the helpthumb.gif

Oh yeah, also, I lose the bottom scroll bar when I click on 'Original' for size in my albums. Not always but might be half the time, I can not scroll across the photos, and you know how irritated a pixel peeper can get!rolleyes1.gif Any fix for that?headscratch.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2006
    Netgarden wrote:
    clap.gif You did a funny and you sure are working late, Andy!rolleyes1.gif

I see I have some heavy reading here....thanks for the helpthumb.gif

Oh yeah, also, I lose the bottom scroll bar when I click on 'Original' for size in my albums. Not always but might be half the time, I can not scroll across the photos, and you know how irritated a pixel peeper can get!rolleyes1.gif Any fix for that?headscratch.gif
    Probably WinXP2 w/ service pack 2, and IE6, is my guess. But you are holding out, aren't you? :D
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Probably WinXP2 w/ service pack 2, and IE6, is my guess. But you are holding out, aren't you? :D

rolleyes1.gif:D I am your humble servantmwink.gif and might take yours and Henry/hgernhardtjr's advice. Stubborn also because my PC is completely full @ 80 gigs, so need to set up my external hard drive first. Andy, do you know how Pak 2 will solve the smugmug error crash? Does it include the gdiplus_dnld.exe Windows redistribution file? Just curious, trying to learn something about this. My PC has been so good to me. My Windows XP is genuine, so I don't quite undestand why I'd need this. Or is it something else thats no longer compatible with Smugmug or outdated? Soory, I'm a nut about understanding the 'why's'. Thanks again.