little boy

frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
edited July 25, 2006 in People

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 23, 2006
    i love the exprestion .. looks like he's cooking something up...maybe how to get in that water...:D
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2006
    i love the exprestion .. looks like he's cooking something up...maybe how to get in that water...:D

thanks.... he probably was..... he's actually looking at another group of boys playing
  • meewolfiemeewolfie Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited July 24, 2006
    I really like this picture. There is an almost fantasy quality about the light and the surroundings. Maybe it's the details in the plants that are around him - or the way the light kind of whispers around him and along the path. It's quite magical.

The only thing about the picture that detracts is that blue hose in the background - it forces the picture back in to reality and so is a bit distracting. Otherwise, the foreground is very nice.

Mary
    Brecksville, Ohio
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2006
    frg wrote:
    thanks.... he probably was..... he's actually looking at another group of boys playing[/quote

That explains the "left out" expression on his face! Love the quality of this shot. Looks like a good lens...what were you using?
    edited July 25, 2006
    meewolfie wrote:
    I really like this picture. There is an almost fantasy quality about the light and the surroundings. Maybe it's the details in the plants that are around him - or the way the light kind of whispers around him and along the path. It's quite magical.

The only thing about the picture that detracts is that blue hose in the background - it forces the picture back in to reality and so is a bit distracting. Otherwise, the foreground is very nice.

Mary

thanks Mary, I agree about the hose, I'll see If I can clone it out
    edited July 25, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    frg wrote:
    thanks.... he probably was..... he's actually looking at another group of boys playing[/quote

That explains the "left out" expression on his face! Love the quality of this shot. Looks like a good lens...what were you using?

thanks, lens is an 85 mm f1.8 nikkor, I'm quite happy with it....