New Grandmother

jstehljstehl Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited July 24, 2006 in People
I just became a grandmother for the first time on July 11, also my birthday. Now here is someone who doesn't mind me practicing my photography on her. 83496596-M.jpg

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 23, 2006
    jstehl wrote:
    I just became a grandmother for the first time on July 11, also my birthday. Now here is someone who doesn't mind me practicing my photography on her.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif congrat grandma.... she is a beautiful little birthbay present. my 6yo daughter was born on my father-in-laws birthday... he thinks it's blast...enjoy .. 9496500-Ti.gif we look forward to seeing her grow up...thumb.gif
  • jstehljstehl Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited July 24, 2006
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif congrat grandma.... she is a beautiful little birthbay present. my 6yo daughter was born on my father-in-laws birthday... he thinks it's blast...enjoy .. 9496500-Ti.gif we look forward to seeing her grow up...thumb.gif

Thanks, I'll look forward to her growing up too, but hopefully not too soon. They grow up so fast. I want to enjoy and spoil just a little. clap.gif
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2006
    Congratulations
    jstehl wrote:
    I just became a grandmother for the first time on July 11, also my birthday. Now here is someone who doesn't mind me practicing my photography on her.

What a cutie iloveyou.gif yup now you can take photos till your hearts content :D
    Wait till she starts grinning and laughing, then you will have even more fun.
    We look forward to seeing more shots of your beautiful new baby granddaughter........ hope you enjoy the forum....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin