Can't edit bio: error on page

yvoncanadayvoncanada Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited July 27, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Everytime i try to edit my smugmug bio page i press update but nothing happens except an error script appears. What is wrong this has never happened before and it occurs regardless if i only edit a letter or the whole paragraph.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2006
    yvoncanada wrote:
    Everytime i try to edit my smugmug bio page i press update but nothing happens except an error script appears. What is wrong this has never happened before and it occurs regardless if i only edit a letter or the whole paragraph.
    wave.gif Hi, I need your smugmug site (nickname.smugmug.com) so I can look at, and fix, your page :D
  • yvoncanadayvoncanada Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited July 25, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif Hi, I need your smugmug site (nickname.smugmug.com) so I can look at, and fix, your page :D

sanscartier.smugmug.com
    edited July 25, 2006
    Ok I see you've hidden your bio on your control panel. I don't see anything that should cause a problem, can you tell us please, what system, what operating system, and what browser were you using when you experienced this problem?

Thanks!
  • yvoncanadayvoncanada Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Ok I see you've hidden your bio on your control panel. I don't see anything that should cause a problem, can you tell us please, what system, what operating system, and what browser were you using when you experienced this problem?

Thanks!

I'm using internet explorer. Whenever i log on to my site at the bottom left corner of the page there are errors. I hid the bio page. Do i need to show the bio for you to be able to fix the problem? I have windows 2000 professional.
    Thanks
    edited July 27, 2006
    yvoncanada wrote:
    I'm using internet explorer. Whenever i log on to my site at the bottom left corner of the page there are errors. I hid the bio page. Do i need to show the bio for you to be able to fix the problem? I have windows 2000 professional.
    Thanks
    best is send a note to help@smugmug.com

I'm actually on holiday till sunday - you'll get a fast response that way.