Tripod lamp

JrhJrh Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited July 26, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hi, this is my first post. Please enjoy pictures of my new photography themed lamp. The tripod is quite old and made out of wood. It took very little effort and cost to add the lamp parts. As you can image, it is very adjustable!

84052445-S.jpg84052403-S.jpg84052374-S.jpg

Comments

• StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2006
    Great idea, it looks very elegant. I hope those spikes don't mark the floor :uhoh:uhoh

Stan
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2006
    :): :): Wow amazing idea you did it very creative welcome to the forum
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2006
    Jrh wrote:
    Hi, this is my first post. Please enjoy pictures of my new photography themed lamp. The tripod is quite old and made out of wood. It took very little effort and cost to add the lamp parts. As you can image, it is very adjustable!

Now that looks Great!
    What an excellent Idea clap.gif
    I think I would be concerned about the spikes on the feet though especially on a wooden floor......
    Your lamp looks great Jrh it really does.....Well Done clap.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2006
    A very novel idea and well done. I have a tripod I dislike, maybe
    I'll convert it. clap.gif
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2006
    That is really excellent looking! A great looking old tripod! I certainly would put something on those metal tips though....maybe you can find something "clear" so as not to detract from the original design. Welcome to Dgrin! :D
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2006
    Great idea
    And it looks great too

Welcome to Dgrin

Fred