Sky Spider

athosathos Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
edited July 27, 2006 in Holy Macro
Every other week or so we have been getting those crazy skies with the insanely puffy clouds that have so much depth and go on forever and ever. It is always on a weekday when we have work and school, so on sunday jenn and i headed up a small local "mountain" to check out the clouds that had been around (more like a glorified hill not a mountain).

So we decided to wait till the golden hour(s), there were barely any clouds around by then, instead there was a festival with rides - which would have looked intense with the rides and clouds together, but all i got was a few wisps and some blue.

Now I know, if you see these clouds, go cloud hunting ASAP!

84246480-L.jpg
www.simplyathos.com

Gear
*Canon 40D: 17-55IS - 70-300IS - 100mm Macro - Sigma 10-20EX
*Imagination

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    nice shot i loved it :):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    athos wrote:
    Every other week or so we have been getting those crazy skies with the insanely puffy clouds that have so much depth and go on forever and ever. It is always on a weekday when we have work and school, so on sunday jenn and i headed up a small local "mountain" to check out the clouds that had been around (more like a glorified hill not a mountain).

So we decided to wait till the golden hour(s), there were barely any clouds around by then, instead there was a festival with rides - which would have looked intense with the rides and clouds together, but all i got was a few wisps and some blue.

Now I know, if you see these clouds, go cloud hunting ASAP!

Hi there Athos.......I love the blue sky and the contrast with the Ride itself, gives a wonderful silloet indeed...... this has worked well for you thumb.gif
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin