Fell Running

gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
edited July 27, 2006 in Sports
I went out looking for some cricket action but came across this and thought i would give it a go
C+C welcome

83969782-M.jpg

83979839-M.jpg

83969784-M.jpg

83969785-M.jpg

84184156-M.jpg

84184153-M.jpg

83979847-M.jpg

84184145-M.jpg

Comments

• fire1035fire1035 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    I really like #2. His face pretty much describes how I feel every time I go out and run.
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    fire1035 wrote:
    I really like #2. His face pretty much describes how I feel every time I go out and run.

Thank's Bill
    I think he came in the top 5
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 27, 2006
    Man, it even hurts to see photos of running! lol3.gif

those are some great sundown captures, super crisp too thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    Hi Gary,

While they're all good shots and well composed, #2 is truly outstanding. thumb.gif I also like how the guy in #5 appears to be laughing - what'd you say to him: "smile, you're on candid camera"?

btw - what is "fell" running? I was almost looking to see if you had a sequence of some one fallingheadscratch.gif This looks like what we call cross-country (ie, is it a language barrier? - you know us guys across the pond can never understand what you Brits are saying...).

cheers,

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    Nice & sharp! Love the different expressions....either pain or joy! I like the bokeh in the last sharp. Very pretty lighting. thumb.gif
    edited July 27, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Man, it even hurts to see photos of running! lol3.gif

those are some great sundown captures, super crisp too thumb.gif

Thank's Erikthumb.gif
    edited July 27, 2006
    Frog Lady wrote:
    Hi Gary,

While they're all good shots and well composed, #2 is truly outstanding. thumb.gif I also like how the guy in #5 appears to be laughing - what'd you say to him: "smile, you're on candid camera"?

btw - what is "fell" running? I was almost looking to see if you had a sequence of some one fallingheadscratch.gif This looks like what we call cross-country (ie, is it a language barrier? - you know us guys across the pond can never understand what you Brits are saying...).

cheers,

C.

Thank's Colleen
    We have cross country over here, fell running is up and down mountains a very extreme cross country
    edited July 27, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    Nice & sharp! Love the different expressions....either pain or joy! I like the bokeh in the last sharp. Very pretty lighting. thumb.gif

Thank's Saurora
    The sun was low and shining through the trees so i positioned myself so it would be in the shot i wasn't sure if i had pulled it off, i was shooting manual with 200mmF2.8L fitted