And Another

84387270-L.jpg
Any Thoughts?

Have a great day!

Joe

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    Both really neat pictures. The first is my kind of photo but I think that for a contrast theme it may be too subtle. I also think it needs a bit more "pop." Anyhow, I would vote for the second as between the two. Even there though I am not sure what contrast you are getting at. Light sky and dark buildings? Contrast between the colors of the sky and the clouds? Both?

See what others think, but you might try cropping our most of the foreground making the picture into a pano. That would get rid of excess dead space not to mention the various lights in the bottom half of the photo that only distract and focus on the drama of the sky - but without losing the feel of night having already fallen at ground level.

Good luck!

Virginia

Email
  • nalvareznalvarez Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    I think I prefer the second picture just cuz it has more pop to it, but I think it could be improved with some cropping and perhaps more natural sky tones. Great ideas!
  • sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    the second one with the factory smoke clouds and the real clouds....I think thats what it is clap.gifclapclap.gif
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    I agree with Sayntbrigid...2 kinds of clouds....chemical vs. nature. Or something to that effect (I hate coming up with titles!!!) ne_nau.gif