Malakai

Ak-47Ak-47 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited July 28, 2006 in People
I was at an event and saw the cutest little boy - My camera made me take the picture! :D

Comments & critiques are welcomed!!
Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of expression, interpretation and execution. - Ansel Adams

Comments

• Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2006
    wow - what long eye lashes this cutie has! It would have been great if they (and his eyes) could have been a bit sharper. It looks like the camera was focused on the mouth (of course, it's the camera's fault, since it made you take that picture :D )

welcome!

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Ak-47Ak-47 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited July 28, 2006
    Frog Lady wrote:
    wow - what long eye lashes this cutie has! It would have been great if they (and his eyes) could have been a bit sharper. It looks like the camera was focused on the mouth (of course, it's the camera's fault, since it made you take that picture :D )

welcome!

C.

lol - that's right.. cameras fault!
    ... and thanks for the feedback. i'm not to proficient with PS yet, but i think that would help fix it a little, yes?
    Photography, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of expression, interpretation and execution. - Ansel Adams