edited July 28, 2006
    congrats. .excellent shot...
  • Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2006
  • Options
    thebigskythebigsky Registered Users Posts: 1,052 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2006
    Well done, it must be a great feeling, I love the way you can see the rider's eyes, great capture.
  • Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2006
    TristanP wrote:
    I'm so psyched. Customer wanted this pic:

77516788-M.jpg

Says it's the best he's ever seen of himself. How happy am I? clap.gif

The first time is always the best! :D I would recommend turning off the link, forums, blogs. It doesn't make a lot of sense to right click protect, if you are gonna allow saving the photo through a link.

Attachment not found.

Like I did with the above shot. Use of the watermark will make screen shots less of an option too. If you are gonna sell them, you should try to limit the freebies!

I was looking at your site and found the "keywords" showing up before any photos to be a bad thing. On my PC no pic's showed up until I scrolled down. Remember some people are lazy, and may just keep on going.

PS.....I'm sure this wont be your last sale.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • Options
    TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2006
    Jeffro wrote:
    The first time is always the best! :D I would recommend turning off the link, forums, blogs. It doesn't make a lot of sense to right click protect, if you are gonna allow saving the photo through a link.

I was looking at your site and found the "keywords" showing up before any photos to be a bad thing. On my PC no pic's showed up until I scrolled down. Remember some people are lazy, and may just keep on going.

PS.....I'm sure this wont be your last sale.

Thanks for the suggestions and taking the time to have a look. I'm working on making it a lot easier to search by bike number which will go in the bio section. When that's done, the keyword section can be drastically reduced or even removed. I left the links on so I could post the pics myself. Is there are better way to do that?
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2006
    TristanP wrote:
    Thanks for the suggestions and taking the time to have a look. I'm working on making it a lot easier to search by bike number which will go in the bio section. When that's done, the keyword section can be drastically reduced or even removed. I left the links on so I could post the pics myself. Is there are better way to do that?

I turn mine off, and put any I want to post here in a private gallery and leave the links on. I aslo put my name on the photos I post on here, since they are clickable.

Can you move your keywords to below your galleries and such? I'm sure there is an easy way to do it, I just don't know it. It would be better if your potential customers saw photos first..
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • Options
    xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2006
    Love the shot. And yes the first photo sale realy gets you going. Keep it up. thumb.gif
    xtnomad :wink