Ch 70 can't decide...?

NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
edited July 31, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
See below for a new preposed photo for the subject. I changed it, totally. Thanks!

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 28, 2006
    That's one phat little bee. Great series of pics, though I'm not really seeing the challenge them jumping out at me.
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2006
    truth wrote:
    That's one phat little bee. Great series of pics, though I'm not really seeing the challenge them jumping out at me.
    Yeah, after posted them , I was thinking the same thing....I'd really like something more creative than this. Busy week...guess I was being lazyrolleyes1.gif was trying out my new Tamron 17-50 2.8, and the macros with it are pretty darn good....a pleasant surprise.
    Thanks for your frank reply. You confirmed my thoughts exactly.
  • vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2006
    truth wrote:

No, me neither, although they're great pics
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai
  • sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    I like em.....in number 4 you could use the shadow as contrast to no shadow perhaps......that might work clap.gifclapclap.gif
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    Does this fit the bill better? Thanks for your comments. Had a great beach day yesterday.
    85223927-L.jpg