Options

Formal introduction!

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited November 22, 2004 in SmugMug Support
Hello everybody, my name is Nikolai, my friends call me Nik.
I am a (russian:-) porgrammer who lives and works in SoCal, sharing my love between programming and digital photography. Smugmug kinda makes it a perfect blend for me, especially since I discovered the API part.

I'm gonna apologize for the moderators/owners - in this forum I'm gonna be bitching. I have a smugmug Pro account, which, to my feelings, can do so much better, if only it had "just a few more things".
I know, I know - programmers hate those customers who bitching alot, and I AM a programmer - for my dayjob. But, hey, it's already a great site and my sole purpose is to make it better. And I strongly believe together we can accompish much more things than any single one of us even dreamed of

So, hello - and stay tuned!:-)
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2004
    Hey Nikolai!

You have an 828. Me too! Welcome...

~Damon
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2004
    bitch all you want, nik ...
    Nikolai wrote:
    Hello everybody, my name is Nikolai, my friends call me Nik.
    I am a (russian:-) porgrammer who lives and works in SoCal, sharing my love between programming and digital photography. Smugmug kinda makes it a perfect blend for me, especially since I discovered the API part.

I'm gonna apologize for the moderators/owners - in this forum I'm gonna be bitching. I have a smugmug Pro account, which, to my feelings, can do so much better, if only it had "just a few more things".
    I know, I know - programmers hate those customers who bitching alot, and I AM a programmer - for my dayjob. But, hey, it's already a great site and my sole purpose is to make it better. And I strongly believe together we can accompish much more things than any single one of us even dreamed of

So, hello - and stay tuned!:-)

smugmug loves to hear helpful, constructive criticism about the site, and how it can be improved for all of us. you'll find that onethumb, jt, ben, and baldy are really in tune with smugmug's client requests, and want to hear it all.

so, bring it on! deal.gif
  • Options
    edited November 22, 2004
    Nice to meet you, Damon!
    damonff wrote:
    Hey Nikolai!

You have an 828. Me too! Welcome...

~Damon
    It's a great piece of modern hardware, and smugmug is a great site.
    Now let's make our mutual experience better!1drink.gif
  • Options
    edited November 22, 2004
    Nice to see you here, Andy!
    andy wrote:
    smugmug loves to hear helpful, constructive criticism about the site, and how it can be improved for all of us. you'll find that onethumb, jt, ben, and baldy are really in tune with smugmug's client requests, and want to hear it all.

so, bring it on! deal.gif
    Beileve me, I will!
    It would be too unfair for all of us to not at least try to make it #1.

Well, on I go:-)

Cheers!