Published ;)

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited July 30, 2006 in Sports
Just picked up the latest copy of Drift Battle magazine here in Aus. Whilst flicking through noticed the following pic from an event back in May.

68048576-M.jpg

Photo credit and all :rofl now wil await the cheque....lol
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2006
    I remember my first.....iloveyou.gif:D

Congrats....I hope it's a big pay day!! thumb.gif
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2006
    Jeffro wrote:
    I remember my first.....iloveyou.gif:D

Congrats....I hope it's a big pay day!! thumb.gif

Thanks Jeffro, first in a major publication, I am stoked. Wouldn't say the payday will be huge but will pay for the petrol ;) I am off to another drift practice day tomorrow so hoping I can repeat the effort.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • F45F45 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    TassieD wrote:
    Thanks Jeffro, first in a major publication, I am stoked. Wouldn't say the payday will be huge but will pay for the petrol ;) I am off to another drift practice day tomorrow so hoping I can repeat the effort.

Congratulations TassieD clap.gif

How did you submit your images to them? Did you email a few low res examples or direct them to your on-line gallery?
    The US mags don't want to pay vey much for images so I'm reluctant to even bother offering them anything. I've heard that that Euro mags pay more...how are the Ausie mags?
    Cheers,

Chris Sedg. :cool
    www.christophersedgwick.com

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    Congratulations David
    TassieD wrote:
    Just picked up the latest copy of Drift Battle magazine here in Aus. Whilst flicking through noticed the following pic from an event back in May.
    Photo credit and all rolleyes1.gif now wil await the cheque....lol

Way to go David clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif how stoked are you eh rolleyes1.gif
    Good for you clap.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited July 30, 2006
    F45 wrote:
    Congratulations TassieD clap.gif

How did you submit your images to them? Did you email a few low res examples or direct them to your on-line gallery?
    The US mags don't want to pay vey much for images so I'm reluctant to even bother offering them anything. I've heard that that Euro mags pay more...how are the Ausie mags?

Thanks Chris, I directed them to my online gallery and just let them choose if they were interested. I wouldnt say it was a huge ammount but enough to put fuel in the car :D
    Cheers
    David Clifford
    edited July 30, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Way to go David clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif how stoked are you eh rolleyes1.gif
    Good for you clap.gif Skippy (Australia)

Hi there Skippy and thanks. I am absolutely stoked. Just home from another drift event so will send them another email to my recent gallery :D
    Cheers
    David Clifford