Options

Screen navigation: keyboard shortcut for ">" ??

2»

Comments

• Options
    dmcdmc Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2006
    papajay wrote:
    dmc:
    I did, in fact, check out your doggone good gallery, and enjoyed smoothly scrolling through/viewing your 10 LARGE pictures, then 10 MORE, then 10 MORE (thank goodness it wasn't a doggie wedding with 1 or 2 HUNDRED photos of the bride and groom).

I haven't yet loaded the large picture hack for the Journal style...liked the way yours looked (would my captions still display, though??...your pics were so large, it didn't appear there was room left for captions).

thanks for the nice comments...:D

you can do the hack with different size pics (if you think Large is too much)

the captions do show, though currently, the landscape images have the captions underneath whereas I think I'd like them on top. The portrait images have the captions on the side (alternating left side and right)

here are some with captions ..
    http://dmcpics.smugmug.com/gallery/1374152
  • Options
    papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2006
    Captions on Top...yes!
    dmc wrote:
    thanks for the nice comments...:D

you can do the hack with different size pics (if you think Large is too much)

the captions do show, though currently, the landscape images have the captions underneath whereas I think I'd like them on top. The portrait images have the captions on the side (alternating left side and right)

here are some with captions ..
    http://dmcpics.smugmug.com/gallery/1374152

dmc:
    "Exactamundo!", as "the Fonz" so aptly put it. I like the look of it, and agree I'd opt for captions above rather than below the pics if the option were available (which it isn't, without hacking). Seems to me I saw a post somewhere requesting a hack to do just that in Journal style (perhaps it was a post from you???).