c70 - time

AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
edited July 31, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
wonder if anyone sees the contrast I see in this?

84821854-L.jpg

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    Hi, angelo. I see the contrast in "times", but I also see "busy". Is there a way to simplify it?

Or am I wrong?

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Hi, angelo. I see the contrast in "times",

ginger

now i see a contrast
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    this one is a hard call. the cars in the back take away from the old fashion feel of the subjects youre shooting. theres contrast between colors definitely. but i would try reshooting. im sure you can pull off a better angle. also i think theres a lens flare on the bottom left hand side of the photograph, the colors begin to dull out in that area. come on angelo, impress us some more! good luck!
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited July 31, 2006
    mr peas wrote:
    this one is a hard call. the cars in the back take away from the old fashion feel of the subjects youre shooting. theres contrast between colors definitely. but i would try reshooting. im sure you can pull off a better angle. also i think theres a lens flare on the bottom left hand side of the photograph, the colors begin to dull out in that area. come on angelo, impress us some more! good luck!

I didn't actually shoot this for "contrast" but once I looked at it I saw the modern cars as the contrast to the old station supplies. I guess I'll try something else.

Thanks for looking.
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    Mabe mask off the windows and put the scene you want ne_nau.gif

Good one

Fred