Ch 70 Black Cat

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited August 1, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
I didn't knew in past that i have to post a thread like this :): i wonder how many photos can i post i read rules but they confused me :rofl

Well this is my cat my other cat was fighting with her and she started to look at sunset :cry well not full black but brown white black :):
84927085-L.jpg

Exif
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2006
    It's a good shot Awais. You can post as many threads as you like. In the actual challenge thread you can post only one picture but you can change it later if you decide you have a better picture. You can change the pictures all you want until the challenge is over.

Erich
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    i like it. dude! you should color the cat's eyes yellow or something! so its not all b/w. i think it would give the photo that WOW-cool! factor. Go go sony shooters! good luck awais!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    erich6 wrote:
    It's a good shot Awais. You can post as many threads as you like. In the actual challenge thread you can post only one picture but you can change it later if you decide you have a better picture. You can change the pictures all you want until the challenge is over.

Erich

Thanks A lot Erich ! :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited August 1, 2006
    mr peas wrote:
    i like it. dude! you should color the cat's eyes yellow or something! so its not all b/w. i think it would give the photo that WOW-cool! factor. Go go sony shooters! good luck awais!

Thanks but i read not to much editing rolleyes1.gif nice idea !
    Thanks thumb.gif

My Gallery
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    This is a really nice shot. And you can see evidence that this is a real cat he (or she?) has been in a fight or two in the past - just look at the tip of the near ear.
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Nice shot Awais, I like the the eyes
    edited August 1, 2006
    :D
    you can see her opposer
    http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/956041/1
    and her Son
    http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/956041/2/81622666

And here is Mr Peas idea headscratch.gif i want to elaborate my vision of the picture white represents peace and black cat is sign of viciousness though i dont beleive it is vicious but a lot people do Peace and viciousness (contrast)iloveyou.gif
    85387569-M.jpg

My Gallery
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    See how it makes the cat look more sinister? :):

I dunno.. thats just how I'd do it though. :D

I happen to like these btw:

45893852-M.jpg

45893849-M.jpg

battle!