Options

Flower in a Bubble

Camon CrowCamon Crow Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited August 1, 2006 in Holy Macro
Had the grand kids over this weekend, they were playing with soap making bubbles. I caught this one before it burst. Olympus E-1 14-54 lens.
64345281.SGu1ms8r.P1232489_copy_c.jpg
Please Come Visit
The Helm Blog

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    Camon Crow wrote:
    Had the grand kids over this weekend, they were playing with soap making bubbles. I caught this one before it burst. Olympus E-1 14-54 lens.

Well thats pretty nifty ...... so is the flower actually encased inside the Bubble?? or is the bubble resting on it ???

That looks really cool...... love the reflections thumb.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Camon CrowCamon Crow Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Well thats pretty nifty ...... so is the flower actually encased inside the Bubble?? or is the bubble resting on it ???

That looks really cool...... love the reflections thumb.gif Skippy (Australia)

Thanks, in this photo the bubble is on top and behind. It had been raining so the bubble lasted alot longer than normal, in some cases the bubble did surround the branches.
    Please Come Visit
    The Helm Blog
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    Cool shot! Good thing you had your camera ready. thumb.gif
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Fantastic shot iloveyou.gif loved it
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery