something really weird is going on....

rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
edited July 31, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I don't understand this:
I took photos of someone the other day, and he called me today saying that he couldn't get to my site. I tol him ot type it in: www.rossfrazier.com and I asked him to describe what he saw. he said "I'm seeing DGRIN, get the shot...and like three pictures, a horse, a lotus and something..."
go figure how that happened?! I ended up having to tell him to go to google and search for my page...THEN, we he DID get to my site, it wouldn't let him in the gallery...even though he had the right password. I even changed it and it still didn't work (for him). I eventually had to just remove the password all together. I tried on my computer by logging out and restarting IE and stuff like that. but what's up with my domain being redirected to DGRIN?!

thanks for help!

- RE
www.rossfrazier.com
www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
Infiniti QX4

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    rosselliot wrote:
    I don't understand this:
    I took photos of someone the other day, and he called me today saying that he couldn't get to my site. I tol him ot type it in: www.rossfrazier.com and I asked him to describe what he saw. he said "I'm seeing DGRIN, get the shot...and like three pictures, a horse, a lotus and something..."
    go figure how that happened?! I ended up having to tell him to go to google and search for my page...THEN, we he DID get to my site, it wouldn't let him in the gallery...even though he had the right password. I even changed it and it still didn't work (for him). I eventually had to just remove the password all together. I tried on my computer by logging out and restarting IE and stuff like that. but what's up with my domain being redirected to DGRIN?!

thanks for help!

- RE

your site and cname are working fine, all browsers for me.
    What sort of system was your viewer using? That could help pinpoint it.. though I suspect PEBCAK.
  • rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2006
    he said he was the public library.....go figure.....eek7.gif
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
    Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
    Infiniti QX4