Senior photo shoot

photofreakphotofreak Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited August 1, 2006 in People
85292133-M.jpg
From a photo shoot today...just looked at the clock...it was yesterday.
C/C welcome
Thank you, to all who take the time to look and comment.
Mandi
Mandi :shay
www.mandraleephotography.com

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.

Comments

• Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Mandi,
    The picture is nice and the flash worked just fine.
    thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Hi Mandi, interesting pose for a Sr. shot, but I like it. Question/comment - there is a line along her right shoulder. Is that a strap or a fold in her skin. It looks a bit distracting...

cheers,

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • photofreakphotofreak Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Frog Lady wrote:
    Hi Mandi, interesting pose for a Sr. shot, but I like it. Question/comment - there is a line along her right shoulder. Is that a strap or a fold in her skin. It looks a bit distracting...

cheers,

C.
    Hi Colleen, thank you for the comment. The rest of the gallery can be viewed here www.mandraleephotography.com under Sarah...
    this one probably won't be used by the family. I posted here because I'm trying to work on my b/w conversions. Yes, it is both...a strap and the fold of her skin.
    I should have clarified about why I posted.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!
    Mandi

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.
    edited August 1, 2006
    Mandi,
    The picture is nice and the flash worked just fine.
    thumb.gif
    Thank you, Antonio for your comment! Much appreciated...actually, I thought it was a bit washed out in color...which is why I went with b/w on this one.
    Mandi

• MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Nice photo. I would prefer a tighter crop on the right side to move her off center.
    edited August 1, 2006
    Mitchell wrote:
    Nice photo. I would prefer a tighter crop on the right side to move her off center.
    I agree...thank you, for your comment.
    Mandi

• rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    hey! wonderful photo.

I randomly went to the gallery of the mother, son, and daughter (brother and sister) and I found this quote:

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

WONDERFUL! being a sibling of an older sister that means a ton. where do you find such quotes? cause for that gallery, you had some wonderful ones.

thanks,

Ross E
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
    Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
    Infiniti QX4
    edited August 1, 2006
    where do you find such quotes?

Thank you, Ross for visiting my site.
    I started adding quotes to my galleries almost from the start. I'm one of those people who has quotes all over my house! It was natural for me to add them to my site. I never imagined the response I'd have from my customers! They absolutely love it!! During a photo shoot, I feel as though I've been given a glimpse into "the dance" we all do with our family members, or if it is an individual, a glimpse into who they are. When I upload the gallery I have a quote site open as well. Most of my quotes come from The Quote Garden www.quotegarden.com . I'm starting to run low...have used several more than once...need to find another resource.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! You'll find many about siblings under "family," "brothers" and "sisters." Have fun looking through this site!
    Mandi

• DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    I like the unusual composition.