Please dont delete the Dan Mar. reading group.

annacarinaannacarina Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited August 1, 2006 in Finishing School
This is great stuff. I got the book a month ago in English - so being from Denmark its quite hard to read an understand - but reading these summaries first is very very helpfull. Thanks very much. Anna

Comments

• aporiaaporia Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    Welcome to DGrin, Anna!

I've just returned from two weeks in Denmark and am looking forward to reading all the way through the PS Lab Color book to learn how to process better some of my photos of people in the amazing (and tricky) North Jutland lights.:): I'm away this week and will post some of my Denmark photos when I return. How about posting some of your own? I'd be interested in seeing them and I'm sure others would too.

Although this reading group has not been active for a while, the thread has earned an excellent reputation all around the internet. Margulis mentioned it recently in his Color Theory group.

Regards,

Tom
    Tom in Niagara (CAN/US)
    Real Body Integrated Arts
    GMT -5
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2006
    annacarina wrote:
    This is great stuff. I got the book a month ago in English - so being from Denmark its quite hard to read an understand - but reading these summaries first is very very helpfull. Thanks very much. Anna
    wave.gif Hi Anna,

We don't delete posts - I'm glad you are liking it!