Options

WTT my 20D for your 30D+cash

Bob BellBob Bell Registered Users Posts: 598 Major grins
edited August 1, 2006 in Flea Market
Hello,

It's time for the trusty 20D to become uplifted to a fancy 30D. I was thinking that someone might feel like trading their 30D for my 20D + cash, gifts, swag, stuff. Before anyone thinks I'm crazy since the bodies are so closed, but the tweaked AF on the 30D will solve one of my frustrations with the 20D that few people ever notice.

My 20D has 22,000 actuations or so on it. Is pretty clean and has a small nick on the upper left side from hitting the blacktop from less than 2 feet. That was about 7000 actuations or so ago so I doubt its caused any damage. I keep a grip on it but I will transfer it to the 30D so its a body only plus whatever came in the box (or tell me what you need because its all in a big drawer with stuff from 4 other bodies).

I assume the body is worth $800 or so but I would prefer not to sell it outright unless I have a 30D deal right away because I use 2 bodies quite a bit.

You know how to get a hold of me :)

So this is getting no where fast so now I will entertain buying a 30D for a good price and sell the 20D later. Any takers?
Bob
Phoenix, AZ
Canon Bodies
Canon and Zeiss Lenses