On the roll

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited August 2, 2006 in People
I'm having an exceptional time with my photography at the moment. Can you tell by the number of posts? Please tell me if it is too much!

Today no social or other commentary - two experiments in one:
do the photographs tell the story?
does this style of photography appeal to you as a viewer?

Both text links and thumbnails will take you to full images.
Beggar
Beggar-IMG_4269.jpg

Big Windows
Big-Windows-IMG_4272.jpg

Drink
Drink-IMG_4259.jpg

Go This Way
Go-This-Way-IMG_4262.jpg

Hair
Hair-IMG_4257.jpg

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 2, 2006
    Damn Ted, you sure are churning out an incredible volume of great captures. I love how aggressive you are on the street in getting the shot you wnat. It motivates me to be more confident on my shooting. These are all very strong images.
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    15524779-Ti.gif Although I don't comment as much as I should - I always look forward to your posts. Your street shots evoke so much emotion. Keep posting! Please!

I have to say - I have NEVER seen someone with hair that long. Amazing!
  • photofreakphotofreak Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    I'm having an exceptional time with my photography at the moment. Can you tell by the number of posts? Please tell me if it is too much!

Today no social or other commentary - two experiments in one:
    do the photographs tell the story?
    does this style of photography appeal to you as a viewer?

It is never too much from you, Ted. Your posts are the first one's I look for when coming to this thread.
    Yes, I believe your photos tell a story. Each one has managed to stir something in me, wether it is a deep sadness, a smile, a thought that might not have been there otherwise...
    I look forward to the day when I walk into Borders ( a major book store in the States) and see "Street Images" by Ted Szukalski! You have what it takes to do this...or maybe you already have done it...
    I, for one, am certainly not tired of viewing your images. Keep them coming!!!
    Mandi
    Mandi :shay
    www.mandraleephotography.com

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.
  • mghanermghaner Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    Love um!
    Never too much Ted! I really love your work and look forward to seeing your new posts. The Hair one is outstanding! How long would it take to grow something like that???? I cant stand it when mine gets much over my ear, I could not ever imagine something that heavy attached to my head. It must hold a gallon (or a few liters) of water after washing it. I also like the Drink one. Did you talk to the guy in Drink? If so, how did that conversation go?
    Keep it up buddy, the shooting that is.
    All the best, Mike
    "I feel way more like I do right now then I did earlier today"
    http://www.mikehaner.blogspot.com

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 2, 2006
    keep m comming... they always inspire me...clap.gif