Funny Ha-Ha

ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
edited August 8, 2006 in People
My boss just sent me an email with this picture attached, showing a way someone can get FIRED by "pushing the envelope" on something like allowing only ONE drink at a company party :slurp

Can somebody tell me what kind of CAMERA that one sauced-up-looking guy is carrying?
Steve-o

Comments

• dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    Forehead wrote:
    My boss just sent me an email with this picture attached, showing a way someone can get FIRED by "pushing the envelope" on something like allowing only ONE drink at a company party :slurp

Can somebody tell me what kind of CAMERA that one sauced-up-looking guy is carrying?

Now thats my kinda beer cup. thumb.gif

Problem is the company I work for would buy cups that size and put a minimum of 2 drinks instead of a limit.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • photofreakphotofreak Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    Forehead wrote:

This picture always makes me laugh.
    I don't know what kind of camera...
    Mandi :shay
    www.mandraleephotography.com

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2006
    I'm hesitant to guess on the camera bcause I don't know the Nikon bodies. It might be a Canon 1 series with a 24-70, flash and Stofen diffuser. Then again, it might be a Nikon of some kind, I really can't tell.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • MongrelMongrel Registered Users Posts: 622 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2006
    Forehead wrote:

Canon 1 series body with a 24-70 f/2.8L or 28-70 f/2.8L with hood. The 'give-away' is the strap marked "DIGITAL" which is a Canon 1 series strap, and that big honkin' lens with the red ring the standard "walk-around" lens rolleyes1.gif that most people would use for an event like this. I think that combo with flash only weighs 27 lbs :D
    If every keystroke was a shutter press I'd be a pro by now...
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,078 moderator
    edited August 3, 2006
    Actually, I think that guy is a fraud! Any real photographer would find a way to hold both the drink and the camera in front. thumb.gif

ziggy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2006
    Ha-ha-ha
    Spasibo, Ziggy!
    Though its time to go to sleep - I laughed!
    Sure the dream will be funny...
    Yuri
  • ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2006
    ,,,which is about one-third what a cup that size full of brewski would weigh!
    Mongrel wrote:
    Canon 1 series body with a 24-70 f/2.8L or 28-70 f/2.8L with hood. The 'give-away' is the strap marked "DIGITAL" which is a Canon 1 series strap, and that big honkin' lens with the red ring the standard "walk-around" lens rolleyes1.gif that most people would use for an event like this. I think that combo with flash only weighs 27 lbs :D
    Steve-o
  • photofreakphotofreak Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    Actually, I think that guy is a fraud! Any real photographer would find a way to hold both the drink and the camera in front. thumb.gif

You crack me up, Ziggy!!!
    Mandi :shay
    www.mandraleephotography.com

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.