3 more Contrasts tries

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited August 2, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Old pepsi bottols and others "Pepsi" in English and in "Urdu" on second bottel
85607627-L.jpg

85608620-L.jpg

And ant walking on wire bottom part of photo is belcony of top storey and upper part of photo is floor of 1st storey of my house

85609573-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    Obi-Wan: "I suggest you try it again, Awais. This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct. Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them." nod.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 2, 2006
    I would take just the two pepsi bottles and find a better backdrop and more interesting lighting and shoot em again. Maybe find a way to get some sone streaming through the bottles.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    photodoug wrote:
    Obi-Wan: "I suggest you try it again, Awais. This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct. Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them." nod.gif

eek7.gif :tough

You mean i shell try again ?
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    truth wrote:
    I would take just the two pepsi bottles and find a better backdrop and more interesting lighting and shoot em again. Maybe find a way to get some sone streaming through the bottles.

sone headscratch.gif

My Gallery
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    eek7.gif :tough

You mean i shell try again ?

in my humble opinion I think you are on the right track...but the photo looks too staged. If you can find a way for the contrast to be a bit more subtle.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 2, 2006
    sone headscratch.gif

Sorry...typo. Should be "some".
  • TylerWTylerW Registered Users Posts: 428 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2006
    The ant photo speaks to me the most. If I'd change anything, I'd move the ant down to the bottom of the frame, heightening the conceptual contrast of "little bug, big sky."
    http://www.tylerwinegarner.com

Canon 40d | Canon 17-40 f/4L | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Canon 70-200mm f/4 L