Options

Softball Pitcher 3 pic series

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited August 7, 2006 in Sports
Any advice would be greatly appreciated... :D high skys, bright sun, 12:20ish, bout 102 f

85816149-M.jpg

85815755-M.jpg
85815837-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2006
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

One piece of advise I would give, especially if you are trying to sell your photos, is to invest in the pro gallery option. As long as someone can click and save your photos, your sales will be limited. There is currently no protection with your settings.

Attachment not found.

Most people have problably saved all the shots they want, just by clicking thier favorite. Like I did with the above photo of yours.

Watermarks, instant sales, gallery protection, are all great reasons to upgrade to the pro account....I get no compensation from SmugMug for the above opinion...:D
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2006
    thanks .. i had been contemplating that move....
  • Options
    morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2006
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated... :D high skys, bright sun, 12:20ish, bout 102 f

85816149-M.jpg
    first let me appoligize for posting some photos on your thread but I think that this may help you in your :ps skills. This photo was untouched until I was getting ready for a basketball shoot last year.
    15414451-M.jpg51187554-M.jpgjust thought that you would like to get an idea of what you can do with your photo.
    Bob.
  • Options
    edited August 4, 2006
    thats sweet... i just need to learn more....
  • Options
    goodcrnagoodcrna Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2006
    Did I hear 'Tutorial?'
    first let me appoligize for posting some photos on your thread but I think that this may help you in your :ps skills. This photo was untouched until I was getting ready for a basketball shoot last year.
    15414451-M.jpg51187554-M.jpgjust thought that you would like to get an idea of what you can do with your photo.
    Bob.

Very nice presentation. Tutorial?????????????????????????? :):ne_nau.gifthumb

Greg
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2006
    goodcrna wrote:
    Very nice presentation. Tutorial?????????????????????????? :):ne_nau.gifthumb

Greg
    great idea ...... i will donate my thread....:D:D we want a tutorial! we want a tutorial ! we want a tutorial !clap.gif