Different colours

85895653-M.jpg

Different ages

85895657-M.jpg

Different textures
Nicola
Iconic Creative
http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
Raghu Rai

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    I like the first three. The rocks show smooth vs. rough. In some ways I like the 2nd shot if it were shot more to crop out the background which is distracting to me. So, if you don't have time to reshoot these, I'd go with the first one. That being said, I really am drawn to the red and green plant. Different colors, but also you are seeing different sides of the leaf....smooth vs. ridged in texture. The people shot doesn't do a lot for me. The branches also show straight vs. twisted. Some great ideas...Good luck!
  • NutterNutter Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    I would love to see more of the 1st one, perhaps like vangogh said to crop it a little less tight. Also on all of them I'd bump the contrast a bit more and bump the brightness a touch to reinforce the textures and color difference
    s.

I see where your going with the people shot with the difference in colors but all my eye is drawn to is the people rather than the colors.

I really like the composition of the last one, if you couldn't reshoot or don't want to play with the other ones I'd go with the straight vs twisted.
    Being successful is a relative term. Relative to you and only you.--Ricky Lankford

Take a Peek!
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    none of them wreak of contrast and maybe that's no bad thing. although I *really* do like the twisted shot.
    Nutter wrote:
    I would love to see more of the 1st one, perhaps like vangogh said to crop it a little less tight. Also on all of them I'd bump the contrast a bit more and bump the brightness a touch to reinforce the textures and color difference
    s.

I see where your going with the people shot with the difference in colors but all my eye is drawn to is the people rather than the colors.

I really like the composition of the last one, if you couldn't reshoot or don't want to play with the other ones I'd go with the straight vs twisted.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    I love em all .........as always. but my favorites are the leaves and the tree......not necessarily in that order.......clap.gifclapclap.gif
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    I love em all .........as always. but my favorites are the leaves and the tree......not necessarily in that order.......clap.gifclapclap.gif

Thanks everyone.

The people one was contrast in ages btw not colours. Now I've just got to decide which one :D
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    textures and colors !!!thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    All the pictures are very nice.
    I like best the 1.st one because it is simple and effective.
    thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    All are subtle for the contrast theme. I like the last best. Good luck!

Virginia

Email