Stuck in traffic

frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
edited August 5, 2006 in Holy Macro
85910359-M.jpg

Wet rainy night in Sydney....stuck in traffic this evening, shot this through the windshield.... I'm not too sure about it....tell me wat you think?:D

Comments

• rahmonsterrahmonster Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    I like it. Reminds me of how warm car heaters are...lol. We had much of the same here today, mixed witha littlle snow that didn't settle. Just as well you weren't around those crazy water spouts I saw on the newseek7.gif
    www.tmitchell.smugmug.com

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...Picasso
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    Great work loved it
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    It's pretty cool. But I reckon it's missing something to make it special. I like the idea, tho.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    frg wrote:

Wet rainy night in Sydney....stuck in traffic this evening, shot this through the windshield.... I'm not too sure about it....tell me wat you think?:D

Ahhhhhhh yes, I have seen Sydney traffic, it's scary when you live in the country towns and then go to the city :uhoh

I like that you cannot make out what your image really is, you see there are water droplets on glass but cannot make out what the other lights are.

First thing that comes to mind is this "DRUNK" rolleyes1.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    Thanks for the comments !!! rolleyes1.gif