Renamed Category Problem

philipwphilipw Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
edited August 4, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi -

I changed the name of one of my categories, and I'm having trouble getting into it now. I've tried getting into to it through two different browsers. In Safari, the category name change doesn't show up - I've purged the cache. In Firefox the new name does show up, but when click into it, it just reloads my smugmug hompage.

The category was called "Words", and I changed it to "Words + Images". Any suggestions?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    philipw wrote:
    Hi -

I changed the name of one of my categories, and I'm having trouble getting into it now. I've tried getting into to it through two different browsers. In Safari, the category name change doesn't show up - I've purged the cache. In Firefox the new name does show up, but when click into it, it just reloads my smugmug hompage.

The category was called "Words", and I changed it to "Words + Images". Any suggestions?
    OK We used to prevent the use of & and other non-alpha characters. Delete BOTH the Words+ category and the Coffemugs & category, and then create new categories, with A-Z and spaces only.

Sorry for the trouble, I'll report the behavior to our engineer.
  • philipwphilipw Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    OK We used to prevent the use of & and other non-alpha characters. Delete BOTH the Words+ category and the Coffemugs & category, and then create new categories, with A-Z and spaces only.

Sorry for the trouble, I'll report the behavior to our engineer.

Okay, thanks for your help.

Philip