FS: Pentax Super Takumar 50mm 1.4

herionherion One Ring USM ...Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
edited August 9, 2006 in The Other Guys
On the 'bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230015349239

A little paint wear and a slight filter ring ding, but that's it - clear glass, smooth focusing, all in all - a beautiful lens.

Why am I getting rid of it? - I'm the proud papa of a Leica Summicron 50mm! :D

Comments

  • herionherion One Ring USM ... Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2006
    herion wrote:
    On the 'bay:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230015349239

    A little paint wear and a slight filter ring ding, but that's it - clear glass, smooth focusing, all in all - a beautiful lens.

    Why am I getting rid of it? - I'm the proud papa of a Leica Summicron 50mm! :D
    Only 10 hours left, folks!! Check out Ziggy's sample shots with this make and model of this lens!!!
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Still learnin'still lovin Super Moderators Posts: 22,490 moderator
    edited August 9, 2006
    herion wrote:
    Only 10 hours left, folks!! Check out Ziggy's sample shots with this lens!!!

    To be clear, not this lens specifically that Herion has for sale, but one with probably nearly identical properties (a darned good lens.:D) Mine is not for sale, and probably never will be, a testament to just how sweet it is.

    zigy53
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • herionherion One Ring USM ... Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2006
    ziggy53 wrote:
    To be clear, not this lens specifically that Herion has for sale, but one with probably nearly identical properties (a darned good lens.:D) Mine is not for sale, and probably never will be, a testament to just how sweet it is.

    zigy53

    Apologies to Ziggy - I should have said to check out the capabilities of the Takumar 50mm by looking at the wondrousness of Ziggy's sample shots. This is NOT Ziggy's lens - it's the same make and model of Ziggy's lens!! thumb.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.