Texture

MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
edited August 6, 2006 in Holy Macro
My wife recently planted some Lamb's Ear. The plant caught my attention because I thought it would make a nice photo of textures. Here are two examples.

Lambs_ear2.jpg

Lambs_ear.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2006
    Yeah nice textures ! :):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Maestro wrote:
    My wife recently planted some Lamb's Ear. The plant caught my attention because I thought it would make a nice photo of textures. Here are two examples.

Ahhhh yes we have that plant here too :D
    I like the feel of that plant too its really soft........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Ahhhh yes we have that plant here too :D
    I like the feel of that plant too its really soft........ Skippy (Australia)
    I wish we had some of your winter weather right now. We have been experiencing consecutive 100 degree days (38 +) for weeks now. The garden is suffering from heat stress even with the watering. We've lost two trees and I am hoping that the third just went dormant. It's limbs are still plyable so I am hoping...