My days at NASCAR Races.

Bill KBill K Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited August 6, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hello again....
Here are a few pictures from a few of the NASCAR races I been to over the last few years.. Please enjoy.
Bill K
nas10.jpg

nas9.jpg

nas8.jpg

nas7.jpg

nas6.jpg

nas5.jpg

nas3.jpg

nas1.jpg
Nikon D70, 24-120 VR, 70-200VR, 80-400VR, 50mm1.8, TC1.4 and TC1.7. Wide, I don't need no stinking wide, I have feet.

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Bill K wrote:
    Hello again....
    Here are a few pictures from a few of the NASCAR races I been to over the last few years.. Please enjoy.
    Bill K

Geeez Bill you sure know how to bring the colour out in your images clap.gif
    Looks like you had a great time, and I bet the atmosphere there was just amazing ........ these are great........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Brooks PBrooks P Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Ahhhh NASCAR
    Some nice ones there. Number three would surely get my Daughter's juices flowing, jeez what a #24 fan. I know my favorite isn't real popular with a lot fans, but I'm from the old school and Tony to me is sort of the modern A.J. I really don't have just one favorite, I like Tony, Matt, Jeff, even root for Jimmie (home towny you know). I didn't use to like Jr. but I think Dale is beginning to show a little maturity and there may be some hope for him after all. A couple of years ago, I got real tired of hearing him blame everybody but himself when any went wrong. Well I got about 4 hours before today's race begins, then I'll be at the "Old Brickyard", in spirit if not actually in person.

You do make the colors pop.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Bill fine work thanks for sharing iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery