How to lose your cookies!

boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
edited August 7, 2006 in Holy Macro
A new thrill ride called The Swingshot...it swings you straight up and back down again.

Check out the Young man third from the left. One shot before the ride started and one during.

Poor kid. He's on the verge! :uhoh

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    A new thrill ride called The Swingshot...it swings you straight up and back down again.

Check out the Young man third from the left. One shot before the ride started and one during.

Poor kid. He's on the verge! :uhoh

Ahhhhhhhhhahaha rolleyes1.gif I'm like that in the elevator rolleyes1.gif I dunno what it is about suddenly moving and your stomach just aint going in the same direction, but it's an awful feeling......... sooooo did he throw up ?? :uhoh

You got us in suspence now Andrea ........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Welcome back Andrea !
    Wow dangerous ride eek7.gif nice shots :):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2006
    Hey Skippy. I didn't stick around for the finale. That would have made me sick. :uhoh

Hi Awais...Not too dangerous but motion sickness could find you. rolleyes1.gif
  • CharlaCharla Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2006
    Cool shots Andrea, I sure know how this kid feels. I used to be able to ride any roller coaster around (I worked for Six Flags) then I had 2 kids and now I can't even stand to spin around too fast in my office chair! Swings, carosels, no way! It's such a bummer :cry

Oh well... life goes on. :D

Thanks for sharing!
    Charla
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2006
    Charla wrote:
    Cool shots Andrea, I sure know how this kid feels. I used to be able to ride any roller coaster around (I worked for Six Flags) then I had 2 kids and now I can't even stand to spin around too fast in my office chair! Swings, carosels, no way! It's such a bummer :cry

Oh well... life goes on. :D

Thanks for sharing!
    Charla

Thank You Charla. I can't do the rides anymore either but I enjoy watching and photographing them.