ch. 71 Watermelon in Motion

queequegqueequeg Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited August 15, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
All of these were taken yesterday at the local Watermelon Festival (sponsored by the Lions Club, there was free admission, free watermelon, and rides that you could buy tickets for).

None of these seem absolutely perfect yet. Anybody have any suggestions? The festival runs all weekend, so I can go back and try to get better shots (with different kids, anyway).

This poor girl looked so terrified.
87572339-L-1.jpg

87572305-L.jpg

My boyfriend spitting watermelon seeds. He was about ready to spit 'em at me, after how many times I made him do it just so I could get a shot of it. This one is probably the best (the rest I missed the seeds by a split second).
87568826-L.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2006
    No images headscratch.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • queequegqueequeg Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    No images headscratch.gif

Whoops. It should be fixed now.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    I loved 1st one because of hint of motion in it and great expressions ! :):
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Agree with Awais.thumb.gif
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • queequegqueequeg Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Thank you both. :D

I think I only liked the last one because of the expression my boyfriend was making. He frequently makes faces at the camera whenever I point it at him, so to capture a strange one he hadn't meant to make is priceless. (Maybe I should print it out, frame it, and give it to his mom...)

-- Al
  • sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Yup.....Luv that number one..........for me its the face........and the memories :D:):
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii