Options

Deer in Montana

dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
edited December 3, 2004 in Wildlife
Deer walk around town like squirrels do here in Mass. Weird. They aren't really scared of much. I was so freaked out that a buck was walking through town I apparently shot before I focused.

11932737-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2004
    Laughing.gif, I've been there Laughing.gif
    dugmar wrote:
    I was so freaked out that a buck was walking through town I apparently shot before I focused.

Yep, same thing has happened to me! Look at that, lift camera point and press the shutter so quickly the camera doesn't have time to do it's thing. But I've never seen a buck or doe walking through my town. Come on deer, pose nicely in front of Starbucks, will ya?
  • Options
    nickphoto123nickphoto123 Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004
    Deer
    Dee wrote:
    dugmar wrote:
    I was so freaked out that a buck was walking through town I apparently shot before I focused.

Yep, same thing has happened to me! Look at that, lift camera point and press the shutter so quickly the camera doesn't have time to do it's thing. But I've never seen a buck or doe walking through my town. Come on deer, pose nicely in front of Starbucks, will ya?
    They are beautiful. Nice shot.

However approximately 200 people get killed in car crashes each year when they lose control trying to avoid deer crossing the road.

Regards, Nicholas
  • Options
    dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004

However approximately 200 people get killed in car crashes each year when they lose control trying to avoid deer crossing the road.
    Okay? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004
    Dee wrote:
    Come on deer, pose nicely in front of Starbucks, will ya?
    That's awful :cry
  • Options
    WolfdrmsWolfdrms Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited December 3, 2004
    WOW!!!!! It's been a long time since I have seen a deer and I live in the Pacific Norhtwest. Great photo.