Tierra

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited August 15, 2006 in People
Not worksafe, so a link.

http://journalpix.com/TierraSP.jpg

Model is Tierra - we shot today for Hot Shots, and then did some nude work for my 2007 submission set to the Seattle Erotic Arts Festival (I had two pieces juried-in earlier this year, and I'm hoping for two more in 2007)

Comments

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2006
    I dunno man. The look on her face is trashy and the shot appears to be about 1 stop underexposed.

I've seen much better from you. Nice pair, though.

Owen
  • camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    I dunno man. The look on her face is trashy and the shot appears to be about 1 stop underexposed.

Owen

The trashy look is, I suppose, subjective. The lower exposure is deliberate. Your final comment I will pretend like you didn't make.
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2006
    sorry cambler, but the pose, face, and crop aren't doing much for me in this shot. i agree with owen, you've done much better.
  • ronphotoronphoto Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2006
    Beautiful soft light, just gorgeous with her skin tone!

cambler wrote:
    Not worksafe, so a link.

http://journalpix.com/TierraSP.jpg

Model is Tierra - we shot today for Hot Shots, and then did some nude work for my 2007 submission set to the Seattle Erotic Arts Festival (I had two pieces juried-in earlier this year, and I'm hoping for two more in 2007)
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2006
    cambler wrote:
    The trashy look is, I suppose, subjective. The lower exposure is deliberate. Your final comment I will pretend like you didn't make.
    This photo is well done. I don't see anything "trashy" about it. While the lower exposure is deliberate, I feel the shadows on her left (our right as we look at the image) could stand to be opened up just a touch.

I do agree with others - this is not your finest work. At the same time (and again), I think it's very well done.
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Owen wrote:

Owen

there are two photos?
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    photodoug wrote:
    there are two photos?
    lol3.gif
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Folks, you need to keep it civil and respectful.

If you don't, we have a sin bin.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au