Options

Challenge 71

EdHEdH Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited August 19, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Any thoughts on either of these for Challenge 71? Both taken at AJ Hackett's bungee jump center outside of Queenstown, New Zealand. I'm leaning strongly toward number 2. (Edit: Added two more based on Awais's suggestion. Thanks for the comments Awais!)

72109272-L.jpg

72107101-L.jpg

72106486-L.jpg

72106935-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2006
    OK 1st one dont tells a story of any kind. I got idea of 1st one from second photo so i will not vote for it ! .
    2nd it is amazing i hope you have zoomed a guy headscratch.gif but it is nice do you have more images from same event iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2006
    OK 1st one dont tells a story of any kind. I got idea of 1st one from second photo so i will not vote for it ! .
    2nd it is amazing i hope you have zoomed a guy headscratch.gif but it is nice do you have more images from same event iloveyou.gif

I agree with you about the first one. I knew it was a stretch but I figured I'd put it out there. 2nd picture will likely be my entry.

I do have some more from the same day in this gallery. You have to click a few pages in.

http://www.hetheringtons.smugmug.com/gallery/1475819
  • Options
    sayntbrigidsayntbrigid Registered Users Posts: 381 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    definately number 2 clap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclapclap.gifclap
    True happiness is wanting what you have
    http://avatars.imvu.com/sayntbrigidii
  • Options
    douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    I like the blur in # 3 but I like the field of view better in # 2.
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • Options
    nalvareznalvarez Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2006
    It's #2 for me too.
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2006
    Oops
    Thanks for the comments everyone and an extra thanks to Awais for taking the time to comment on my gallery from New Zealand. I'm new to Dgrin and was just re-reading the Challenge Rules. I didn't notice initially the one that said the photos must be taken during the challege period! Unfortunately these were all taken in April so they don't qualify for the challenge.