Withdrawn: Sony R1 & Flash HVL-32X and Case

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited September 7, 2006 in The Other Guys
Everything ( camera and flash are in excellent to MINT condition ). I really dont want to sell this camera with its ZEISS Lens but I must....one price for everything and the price even includes FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA! PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED!!!! NO TAX NO SHIPPING NOPAYPAL FEES....

PRICE = $850.00

PM IF INTERESTED

Comments

• Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    Man...this is a steal of a deal...like buying a well kept R1 for $700. I wish I could do the time machine thingy and make it Feb. 2007 when I would have funds to buy it!

Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
  • modularmodular Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited August 25, 2006
    Still FS?
    Great camera, still for sale?

If so, a few questions...
    How many batteries will it come with?
    Any memory cards?
    Any other accessories? eg. external charger, lens filters, neck strap, carry case.

...bump
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    modular wrote:
    Great camera, still for sale?

If so, a few questions...
    How many batteries will it come with?
    Any memory cards?
    Any other accessories? eg. external charger, lens filters, neck strap, carry case.

...bump
    Troy's away for a few days, but I know him and his cameras personally. Can't say how many batteries, but the camera will come with ALL original pieces and parts that it came with as new in the box. You can see that here:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscr1/
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Troy's away for a few days, but I know him and his cameras personally. Can't say how many batteries, but the camera will come with ALL original pieces and parts that it came with as new in the box. You can see that here:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscr1/

THANX ANDY FOR KEEPING UP!
    However, ive decided to withdraw this auction. IMHO, the Sony R1 can deliver the goods with outside light.

troy
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 29, 2006
    windoze wrote:
    However, ive decided to withdraw this auction. IMHO, the Sony R1 can deliver the goods with outside light.

troy
    cool, thread title changed to reflect. if you want it deleted, let me know thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• modularmodular Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited September 7, 2006
    windoze wrote:

troy

Pity, but I can understand why you changed your mind, enjoy the R1 then.thumb.gif
    Can't wait to get my hands on one for keeps.

Cheers!