Help! Cs2+d200+raw

GventureGventure Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited August 14, 2006 in Finishing School
My new CS2 won't open my RAW files from my D200 - I've tried to download the update from Adobe but their instructions to go to Libary - Applications Support Adobe PLugins doesn't work because I do not have those opitions. I'm on hold with Adobe right now going on 37 minutes - can anyone help?

Thanks,
Gavin

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    Gventure wrote:
    My new CS2 won't open my RAW files from my D200 - I've tried to download the update from Adobe but their instructions to go to Libary - Applications Support Adobe PLugins doesn't work because I do not have those opitions. I'm on hold with Adobe right now going on 37 minutes - can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Gavin
    I don't know, seems to work just fine over here. I can offer you a direct link to the right page:

for a MAC
    for a PC

Click on "proceed to download"

Hope that works for you.
  • GventureGventure Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2006
    issued resolved!
    ok, as you might imagine, operator error. I was trying to find Library/Support etc like the download instructions said, but being new to MAC, I thought Finder would go to the proper place - BUT- I was in my personal folder, not the HardDrive folder, thats why I couldn't find the proper place to replace the Raw Camera plugin.

Thanks, G