Options

Possible :"how'd you find our site?"?

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited August 15, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I doubt this is possible, but is there any way to have a "How did you find my site" thing in your shopping cart. Whenever I get an order from someone who wasn't in a targetting mailing (i.e. someone orders sports photos, but the only people who knew about those photos are the school, the players, and their parents, and the person isn't one of those) I always wonder how they found my site.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    I doubt this is possible, but is there any way to have a "How did you find my site" thing in your shopping cart. Whenever I get an order from someone who wasn't in a targetting mailing (i.e. someone orders sports photos, but the only people who knew about those photos are the school, the players, and their parents, and the person isn't one of those) I always wonder how they found my site.
    Not in the shopping cart, but you could easily have one on your site. It's form type thing, you'd do in an HTML gallery. Make a post in customization if you want to find out how, I'm guessing Mike Lane could do it :D