Options

Photo Packages

Genzler photographyGenzler photography Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited August 17, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I don't think we are able to set up packages (exp. 3 8x10s, 4 5x7s for one price) in the pricing page - right? If I am wrong please correct me because I would like to set it up ASAP.

I do weddings and other events and package pricing could really help me out!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    I don't think we are able to set up packages (exp. 3 8x10s, 4 5x7s for one price) in the pricing page - right? If I am wrong please correct me because I would like to set it up ASAP.

I do weddings and other events and package pricing could really help me out!
    Hi, we do not have packages yet, but we're actively talking about them! No promises on when though, but thanks for letting us know how important they are to you :)

wave.gif
  • Options
    James SJames S Registered Users Posts: 439 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    Just wanted to say they are SUPER important to me as well. If that matters any. Maybe even like to edit my packages how I want them offered.
  • Options
    CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    rex wrote:
    Just wanted to say they are SUPER important to me as well. If that matters any. Maybe even like to edit my packages how I want them offered.

Yep, yep... very important to me also. And I REALLY want to design my own packages. From prints to downloads, one image or multiple images, and everything in between :D
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!