Options

FS: Nice little point&shoot Minolta DimageZ5 IS

CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
edited August 16, 2006 in The Other Guys
well I have this camera, VERY lightly used, gave it to my mom, and she wont use it, too hard for her 65 year old eyes to see, and too confuing the computer and etc......... So she needs the money she said (her cat is sick.) anyway. .......*sigh* its on its way back to me, I used it for a few shots before giving it to her. So i will post some photos so you can see quality 5 MP. and has the image stabilization. Also does the video clips, and all the new stuff. paid around $300-350.00 Im asking $250,00

link to a few images http://www.pbase.com/foxpony/gallery/hoststuff

Comments

• Options
    AndymanAndyman Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2006
    Your gallery is asking me for a password.
    Nikon D50
    Tamron AF18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD
    Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical
    Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
    Nikon SB-800 Speedlight
  • Options
    CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    Sorry Ill check it out. Ill post photos of ccamera when it gets back from Moms, it has all boxes and manuals and mostly unopened software. and cables. batteries and SD card ( 126mb I think)

should be fixed.

heres some info :
    Announced in January 2005 just before the PMA exhibition in Orlando, the Dimage Z5 is the latest addition to the big-zoom DiMAGE Z range to feature the CCD-shifting Anti-Shake system seen on the A2/A200 and Maxxum 7D Digital SLR. Aside from a 5MP sensor and a couple of minor specification tweaks, the DiMAGE Z5 is almost identical to the Z3 (launched July 2004), and the new model goes head-to-head with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5, a very similarly-specified camera launched within a few days of the Konica Minolta.
    • 12x optical Mega Zoom and 4x digital zoom
    • CCD-shift Anti-Shake System
    • Fastest-in-class*1 Rapid AF with Predictive Focus Control
    • 5.0-megapixel CCD
    • CxProcess III image processing technology
    • High-resolution, shake-free VGA movies
    • Large 2.0-inch LCD, compact body, and fast response
    • Super Macro mode for shooting subjects as close as 1 cm from the lens