Tilt -A - Whirl and fair action.
88508039-L.jpg
Best regards,
douglas

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    This is nice i think you should adjust horizons !
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    JeffBowserJeffBowser Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited August 17, 2006
    Dang, I love this one, and the one in the challenge. Did you actually hike a tripod to a fair andf set it up ? How did you keep from being bowled over by the masses ?
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 17, 2006
    there's a lot of motion in there - i'm actually more drawn to the people, some moved more than others thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    This is nice i think you should adjust horizons !

Thanks for input Awais, I didnt even notice! I tried to level some, it did cut off a few feet though.

88798806-L.jpg
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • Options
    edited August 17, 2006
    JeffBowser wrote:
    Dang, I love this one, and the one in the challenge. Did you actually hike a tripod to a fair andf set it up ? How did you keep from being bowled over by the masses ?

Thanks Jeff, yes i did have a sturdy mini tripod. I managed to find a fairly quiet place and zoomed in quite a bit.
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • Options
    edited August 17, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    there's a lot of motion in there - i'm actually more drawn to the people, some moved more than others thumb.gif

Thank you for your input Eric, I think the motion of the people adds alot to the photo.
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    Cool
    This picture made me stop and say 'wow'. It was interesting to see that the thing that was most in motion, tilt a whirl, was the thing that seemed to be stationary. You avoided the 'trails' that lights get on long exposures and that is refreshing. Nice job.:D - dizzy
  • Options
    edited August 17, 2006
    Dizzy wrote:
    This picture made me stop and say 'wow'. It was interesting to see that the thing that was most in motion, tilt a whirl, was the thing that seemed to be stationary. You avoided the 'trails' that lights get on long exposures and that is refreshing. Nice job.:D - dizzy

That is what i found most interesting too after i shot it, in fact I was quite boggled as to why the lights werent a solid trail. Then I realized the lights must of been blinking. Thank you for comments.
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • Options
    nalvareznalvarez Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2006
    I like the shot - great work!
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2006
    I loved second version in 1st already 2 people have no feet why not clear all feet
    Thanks
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery