problem with customize gallery

DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
edited August 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Something weird is happening in Firefox when I go to the customize gallery screen. The "update button at the bottom is invisible - but the cursor changes so it is actually there. (See attachment) The 2 buttons in the "quick" box at the top are invisible but there too.

IE shows them fine - I have shift-refreshed, cleared the cache, and closed/re-opened FF with no change. I haven't had this happen before, any ideas?

Comments

• richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    This might help.
    Hi all,
    First post, with hopefully something of value. I couldn't find this in the forum but it may be there. Here's what my problem was, the solution, and a request.
    Am viewing a gallery using Firefox (v1.5.0.4) and click on "multiple photos" to see them all in a table view. In the box above the images, the buttons ("Back", "Select All", "Unselect All", and "To Cart") are NOT visible.

Solution: Go to TOOLS on Firefox's menu bar, select Options. Select the "Content" tab and be sure this checkbox in UNCHECKED: "for the originating website only".

Can anyone reply and tell me the equivalent type of setting in Internet Explorer that might hide/show these buttons? I have a couple of clients that have this same problem, and I can't find a solution for them.

THANKS!
    T.J. aka TJCajun in Louisiana
    www.tjshuflin.smugmug.com

I found it here: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=38174
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    Thanks Rich, I looked and the "originating" checkbox is not checked. Worth a shot, though. thumb.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    let us know how you make out, ok?

Also, try "shift-refresh"
    edited August 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    let us know how you make out, ok?

Also, try "shift-refresh"

Hi Andy - I've done everything I can think of including shift-refresh. Any other ideas? This is on my work computer, I'll try it at home but I never had this issue before.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Hi Andy - I've done everything I can think of including shift-refresh. Any other ideas? This is on my work computer, I'll try it at home but I never had this issue before.
    It's FF blocking images from us. Did you chk your preferences?
    edited August 16, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    It's FF blocking images from us. Did you chk your preferences?

Yes. Here's the box as it has looked since I installed FF...this is correct, yes? ne_nau.gif

If you're sure it has nothing to do with Smugmug then I'll have to reload FireFox or something, I guess.
    edited August 16, 2006
    I don't know what happened, but the buttons are back in Firefox - and I still haven't changed anything. umph.gif

I switched to Firefox because so many folks here love it, but I guess nothing's perfect and MS doesn't have a lock on software glitches. rolleyes1.gif