Am I blind? (It's a possibility!)

mikeshotsmikeshots Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited August 17, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I am configuring my custom hostname through GoDaddy.com and everything is going well until I get to step 6 (Type the entire domain name you're forwarding into the space provided by SmugMug in your control panel). For some reason when I go to my control panel I can't find the place that I am supposed to enter the custom hostname (with the guest password underneath it).

I just joined a day ago and I'm loving this place so far. This is the first of many questions, I'm sure!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    mikeshots wrote:
    I am configuring my custom hostname through GoDaddy.com and everything is going well until I get to step 6 (Type the entire domain name you're forwarding into the space provided by SmugMug in your control panel). For some reason when I go to my control panel I can't find the place that I am supposed to enter the custom hostname (with the guest password underneath it).

I just joined a day ago and I'm loving this place so far. This is the first of many questions, I'm sure!

Hi Mike, what's your SmugMug site? http://nickname.smugmug.com please

wave.gif welcome to dgrin!
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    mikeshots wrote:

Hi Mikeshots, and welcome to dgrin! wave.gif

If you are a pro-user, go into your control panel
    Look in the "account settings" section
    bottom one should say: "domain: .......... | change"
    click on the change part thumb.gif

Hope this gets you on your way
  • mikeshotsmikeshots Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited August 17, 2006
    Thanks guys! With your help I managed to find it and get it to work properly.