Trip to the Fort Wayne Childrens Zoo (Indiana)

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited August 16, 2006 in Holy Macro
We decided to take all the kids to the zoo on sunday, I am just glad that they all were good (3 adults and 7 kids) Along the way I did get a few shots, I hope that you all enjoy.
C+C welcome
Bob.

NAP TIME88492805-L.jpg
MOTHER AND SON88492804-L.jpg
LUNCH TIME88492803-L.jpg
SLEEPING DUCK88492802-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    We decided to take all the kids to the zoo on sunday, I am just glad that they all were good (3 adults and 7 kids) Along the way I did get a few shots, I hope that you all enjoy.
    C+C welcome
    Bob.

NAP TIME
    MOTHER AND SON
    LUNCH TIME
    SLEEPING DUCK

The Zoo....its on my to do list, and its right right right at the very TOP!
    It's such a fun place to go, dunno about taking 7 kids with me thoughrolleyes1.gif
    Lovely series Bob....... hope I can show you guys some shots soon from the Zoo here..... thanks for sharing......... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    Beautiful Shots thanks for sharing !
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • boogieboogie Registered Users Posts: 553 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    These were a pleasant surprise. Not your typical zoo animal shots. thumb.gif
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    The Zoo....its on my to do list, and its right right right at the very TOP!
    It's such a fun place to go, dunno about taking 7 kids with me thoughrolleyes1.gif
    Lovely series Bob....... hope I can show you guys some shots soon from the Zoo here..... thanks for sharing......... Skippy (Australia)

The only thing that was hard about the 7 kids was the constant counting 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 that we did but everyone had fun.
    Bob.
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2006
    Beautiful Shots thanks for sharing !

Thank you Awais, it is always pleasant to hear your thoughts on my photos as well as your thoughts on everyone else that post shots at Dgrinclap.gif .
    Bob.
    edited August 16, 2006
    boogie wrote:
    These were a pleasant surprise. Not your typical zoo animal zoo animal shots. thumb.gif

The Fort Wayne Childrens Zoo is a small zoo that we enjoy visiting every year, you can go thru in about an hour and a half. The first shot is one that I took indoors thru glass, I was very pleased with the way that it turned out.
    Bob.