urgent: info needed about Sony A100 and CS2

photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
edited August 19, 2006 in Cameras
Is anybody having the new sony here?
We can't see the exif of the jpeg in CS2/bridge. We can see the exif from the raw files...

In iView Media pro, we see the jpeg and its exif, but not the raw files.

Are there known issues with CS2 and Sony?

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated...

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2006
    This is way strange. Accoring to the ACR update page (here) ACR 3.4, May 2006 does not add any Sony cameras and the list of Sony cameras for 3.3 does not include the A100 (not surprising).

I can't explain it - you can see the exif from the RAW files but not the JPG. And here I was thinking the JPG files were formatted in pretty much a standard way? Very strange.ne_nau.gif
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2006
    This is way strange. Accoring to the ACR update page (here) ACR 3.4, May 2006 does not add any Sony cameras and the list of Sony cameras for 3.3 does not include the A100 (not surprising).

I can't explain it - you can see the exif from the RAW files but not the JPG. And here I was thinking the JPG files were formatted in pretty much a standard way? Very strange.ne_nau.gif

What is even stranger is that once you pulled the files through Lightroom (exported) then the jpeg show the exif... So the exif data is surely there, it is just hidden...
    Very weird. My friend still has the option to go and change the camera, but she would prefer to keep it... Maybe LR is the way to go. (I do all mine from the D200 in LR and am very pleased with it...)
    Thanks for the input!